Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Backlog of Blog

They make a powder for that, but a bowl of oats does the trick, too.

Confessional

It has been over a month since my last blog. I fell off the blogwagon. Scores of drafts and images wait: new pets, Daisy meetings, Den hikes, end of school fun, birthday and soccer parties, little league baseball playoffs, and participation in a design conference. Oh my.

So what's the deal? 
I was enjoying all the doings too much to stop and reflect. Going forward, the balance will be better managing the "go, do" and the "stop, think about," with going and doing remaining the impetus.

Don't whine, just keep going.
Even a snail gets there eventually, through effort, slime, avoiding hungry birds and staying out of my line of vision, since I will relocate them to the compost heap if I find them in my flower pots.

No comments: